As featured in:
- Essential Apps to Install in your Windows PC or Mac
- 21 Programs to Analyze and Benchmark Your Hardware
CPU-Z is a freeware utility that has been round for over 20 years. Modern CPUs include a set of directions, that when activated, present a wealth of details about the processor: model, mannequin, variety of cores, cache ranges, and so forth. In addition to the brains of the pc, it additionally shows related details about the motherboard and system reminiscence, together with:
- Processor title and quantity, codename, course of, package deal, cache ranges
- Mainboard and chipset
- Memory kind, measurement, timings, and module specs (SPD)
- Real time measurement of every core’s inside frequency, reminiscence frequency
CPU-Z additionally comprises a easy CPU benchmark and stress check; you’ll be able to add your outcomes onto their web site and share your statistics.
The Android model of CPU-Z experiences details about your cell gadgets:
- SoC (System on a Chip) title, structure, clock velocity for every core
- System data : system model & mannequin, display decision, RAM, storage.
- Battery data : stage, standing, temperature, capability
- Name and quantity
- Core stepping and course of
- Core voltage
- Internal and exterior clocks, clock multiplier
- Supported instruction units
- Cache data
- Vendor, mannequin and revision
- BIOS mannequin and date
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor
- Graphic interface
- Frequency and timings
- Module(s) specification utilizing SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial quantity, timings desk
- Windows and DirectX model
- Intel Core i9 12900KS.
- Intel Core i7-1280P/1270P/1260P, Core i5-1250P/1240P, Core i3-1220P (28W).
- Intel Core i7-1265U/1255U, Core i5 1245U/1235U, Core i3 1215U (15W).
- Intel Core i7-1260U/1250U, Core i5 1240U/1230U, Core i3 1210U (9W).
- Intel Pentium 8505, Celeron 7305 (15W).
- Intel Pentium 8500, Celeron 7300 (9W).
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D.v
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT.
- Preliminary help of AMD Ryzen 6000 “Rembrandt” APUs.
- Intel Core i5 12500, 12400, Core i3 12300, 12100 CPUs.
- Improved DDR5 SPD data report.
- AMD CCD/CCX topology bug repair.
- Intel Core i9 12900K, Core i7 12700K and Core i5 12600K “Alder Lake” CPUs and Intel Z6xx platform.
- DDR5 reminiscence SPD and XMP 3.0 help.
- AMD Radeon 6600XT GPU.