Bluehost Review (2020) – Is it the Best Web hosting provider?
Bluehost is one of the oldest web host provider and is around in business since 1996. It is the officially recommended by WordPress. Bluehost provides a wide variety of hosting option from beginners to the business.
Let us do the in-depth Bluehost review.
Plans and Features by Bluehost
- Shared hosting: Shared Hosting is perfect for getting started online for the low traffic sites. It also provides good ways for the beginners to start the blog. Bluehost’s Shared Hosting is perfect for blogs, hobbies, and even small business websites.
- VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting : VPS hosting is an enhancement of the shared hosting and gives an dedicated resources in a shared environment. It offers increased power, flexibility, and control for your websites.
- Dedicated Server Hosting : Dedicated hosting is a website hosting environment that provides the highest level of resource allocation, privacy, and control. You have to manage the server your self.
- WordPress Hosting : A custom hosting specially designed for the WordPress site. Hosting is enhanced with better security of WordPress site and is very easy , go to way of starting your site. As Bluehost has official recommendation by WordPress, it offers special care.
Apart of this, Bluehost also provides Cloud hosting and WooCommerce hosting for your needs.
Now let us check the pros and cons in the Bluehost review.
Bluehost Review – The Pros and Cons
- Low Pricing. Bluehost offers one of industry’s very low introductory pricing at $2.95/month for the basic step. Its a good deal as they’ve reduced it already from $7.99/month originally.
This includes 50 GB SSD Storage, Unmetered Bandwidth, 1 Included Domain and 25 subdomains. It is sufficient for a single website for get it up and running.
- Ideal for New Users. It is an ideal setup for the beginner who want to get website started without much hassle.
Bluehost cPanel offers easy click options to install most of the features of the Website. It is very easy to install any options such as Email, Google Suite etc.
- Good Security : Bluehost offers lots of good security options, including free SSL certificate on all the options. You could easily install the certificate and make your site secure.
Domain privacy is another feature included in all plans, which keeps your personal information used for domain sign-up as private.
- Great Customer Support: Bluehost has a very good 24/7 customer support in terms of knowledge base, live chat, email ticket support, and phone support.
Customer Support is very helpful and quick to respond to resolve any queries or provide technical support in case you get stuck somewhere.
- Official WordPress Recommendation : WordPress is the most popular platform for websites.
- Low Cost only for Longer Plan : Bluehost even though offers Low pricing options, they are primarily meant for Long term options. It may be problem for some novice users.
- High Site Migration Cost : This is single most big problem, if you are not a new user and want to move your site from some other web hosting provider to Bluehost. It charges about one time fee for $149.99 for migration of up to five sites.
Bluehost is definitely recommended by us. You should choose it as it offers lots of options on security and is officially recommended by WordPress.
Hope this Bluehost review helps you to provide right information to make the decision.